Streamline Settlement Related Aspects of Your Case
June 1, 2023 at 12 Noon via Zoom - Click to Register
A FREE CLE to provide a better understanding of what needs to be done to settle your case and who to ask for help. Topics to be covered in this one-hour CLE include:
• Outsource Liens
• Access Lien-Based Medical Care
• Utilize Settlement Planners for Minor's Comps
• Preview Your Client's Settlement Options in Advance
• Structure Fees/Manage Cash Flow and Taxes for Your Practice
• Build Your Roster and Checklist for Settlement Planning
• This Material is Also Designed for the Experienced Paralegal
Save time. Outsource ancillary work for better results.
Matthew P. Herrick, CFA, Esq.
Managing Director, San Francisco Bay Area
Sierra Pacific Wealth Management
SCCTLA is an approved CLE provider. This event is approved for 1.0 MCLE credit.
Providing members with continuing legal education, social and professional networking opportunities.
Mission Statement: The Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers Association is a non-profit organization committed to providing members with continuing legal education, networking & involvement with the local bench, providing the community with fair access to the justice system & promoting a positive image of Trial Lawyers.
SCCTLA is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.